Elite Mile (Main Event)
Any athlete wishing to get an Elite entry into our Elite Street Mile race must meet one of the following criteria:
– 1500M – 3min: 50sec
– 800M – 1min: 50sec
– 1500m – 4min: 30
– 800m – 2min: 10sec
- Junior athletes that have represented South Africa or USSA on Cross Country and track (800m and above) over the last two years shall get free elite entry.
- The Elite Coordinator and the Executive reserves the right to refuse any entry whether an athlete meets the criteria or not.
- No race day entries for the Elite Mile.Striclty Pre-entry.
This is a guideline and does not guarantee free elite entry into Tomtom Tembisa Street Mile.
Any athlete wishing to compete via an elite entry for the 10km must meet following criteria:
- Men 10km time – 30:00min
- Women 10km time – 37:00min
- Any athlete junior that have represented South Africa at XC/Road or track (at 1500m and above) over the last 2 years will also be offered free Elite entry.
- Elite fields are restricted to numbers.
- The Elite Coordinator reserves the right to refuse any entry whether athletes meet the criteria or not.
This is a guideline and does not guarantee Elite Entry into TomTom Tembisa 10km.